[W6YRA] Repeater back on the air!

Kenneth Kuo dogberto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 08:38:29 PDT 2014

The map is quite impressive...  In particular, it seems to have excellent
coverage of the 405 freeway from South Bay / Torrance area to UCLA...
(humm.... I got my Extra license from the South Bay Amateur Radio club).

Anyways, if anyone lives down in the Torrance area, we should try test it
one of these days...

Resurrect some sort of freeway traffic net... ha!  (with smart phones and
GPS devices, don't think that's going to happen)

:-)
KHK