[W6YRA] High Altitude Balloon Meeting - 14 APR 2014 at 6:00pm

Kyle Colton kycolton at ucla.edu
Fri Apr 11 10:35:55 PDT 2014

I know we haven't had meetings or emails about the high altitude balloon,
but rest assured, it's not forgotten. We haven't had another meeting since
last quarter because we, unfortunately, have no funding for the balloon.

Chris has been working on putting together funding applications, so we
might get some money this quarter to do the actual build. For now, *let's
meet this Monday, 14 April 2014 at 6:00pm in the ham shack (Boelter Hall,
8761).*

Feel free to drop by if you are still interested in the high altitude
balloon launch or just in the club in general. Also, you can email me with
any questions if you have them. If you want to still participate in the HAB
build, but Monday at 6:00pm isn't a good time, please let me know.

73,

Kyle Colton
KK6ENG