[W6YRA] W6YRA HAB Planning Meeting - 8 Feb, 3PM

Kyle Colton kycolton at ucla.edu
Fri Feb 7 12:06:34 PST 2014

Immediately following tomorrow's class (10am - 3pm in Slichter 2834, see
forwarded email), we'll be having another high altitude balloon planning
meeting. There's a possibility that the class will end early, so we may
start as early as 2:30pm.

If you volunteered to do research last week, please bring whatever you were
able to find. If you want to show something on the projector, you can email
me with it, bring it on a flash drive, or bring a laptop. There're also
chalkboards in the room if you want to use one.

As always, it is recommended you attend the class if you want to
participate in the HAB project.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

73,

Kyle Colton
KK6ENG