[W6YRA] Possible Net Tonight, 6PM

Kyle Colton kycolton at ucla.edu
Wed Jul 2 09:13:21 PDT 2014

Ryan and I will be visiting a group collaborating with us on our CubeSat
this afternoon. Depending on how long that runs, we may or may not be able
to run the Net on the club repeater this evening. I wish I could be more
specific with when we'll be back at UCLA, but I simply don't know.

Topics tonight will likely revolve around our spending of funding and
receiving of equipment, and our plans for a future work weekend where we
get to use the equipment. Also, please start thinking about events that we
might want to plan for the 2014-2015 school year and either send them to me
in an email or mention them at the net.

73,

Kyle Colton
KK6ENG