[W6YRA] No HAB Meeting - 22 Feb

Kyle Colton kycolton at ucla.edu
Sat Mar 1 17:39:38 PST 2014

I've only gotten a few responses, but right now, it's looking like we'll
either resume Saturday meetings or start meeting on Wednesday nights.
Please remember to email me if you haven't and you still want to
participate in the high altitude balloon project.

I'm looking for:
- Name
- What you've been working on
- Times you can meet (in order from best to worst, especially considering
Wednesday at 6pm or Saturday afternoon)

Email me if you have questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as
possible.

73,

Kyle Colton
KK6ENG