[W6YRA] Repeater back on the air!

Toshima, Junji jtoshima at ha.ucla.edu
Mon Mar 31 13:11:29 PDT 2014

Awesome!

-----Original Message-----
From: w6yra-class-bounces at lists.igpp.ucla.edu [mailto:w6yra-class-bounces at lists.igpp.ucla.edu] On Behalf Of Ryan Caron
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 10:14 PM
To: w6yra at lists.igpp.ucla.edu; w6yra-class at lists.igpp.ucla.edu
Cc: haroldpick at usa.net
Subject: [W6YRA-class] Repeater back on the air!

We have a new repeater! Try it out! 448.540MHz, -5.00MHz offset, PL 82.5 w/ TSQL

Please send signal reports in.

Thanks to everybody who made this possible:
 * Jungi, KE6WGD, for donating the repeater, and the use of his repeater programming equipment
 * Harold, KG6WXK, for tuning the repeater's VFOs (and donating a SPARE repeater, and some test coaxes)
 * Monty, NI6J, for reprogramming the radio, checking the SWR, resoldering the antenna coax, and pushing all of us to make this happen!

I made some SWR charts of the notch duplexer we're using, and will be making up some propagation maps. You can see them, along with other repeater information, on our website, http://w6yra.bol.ucla.edu/repeaters/

73,
NX1U