[W6YRA] Repeater back on the air!

Ryan Caron rcaron at igpp.ucla.edu
Mon Mar 31 18:51:36 PDT 2014

Thanks for trying to hit it Jim. Here's a path profile between you're
QTH (assuming you're in downtown La Canada with a 40ft tower).

According to SPLAT!, that's 37dB of terrain losses on top of the 114dB
free-space path. SPLAT! indeed.

Here's what I expect we have coverage of, at least roughly.
http://w6yra.bol.ucla.edu/repeaters/repeater-los-5ft/

Sincerely,
Ryan Caron
Associate Development Engineer
UCLA - Institute of Geophysics & Planetary Physics
Tel 310-267-0696   |   Cell 603-801-8233