[W6YRA] Our first net in a LOONG time!

Ryan Caron rcaron at igpp.ucla.edu
Thu May 8 10:04:29 PDT 2014

Your Rx issues may have had more to do with me than you. I had a hard
time hitting the repeater from my office, which is unfortunate since I
was running the net. Kyle, Jill, and Franklin were all very copyable.

I blame my power supply - it was sagging down to 9.8V. I'll have a
better supply next week. Assuming it stays at 13.8V, that's +3dB.

Sincerely,
Ryan Caron
Associate Development Engineer
UCLA - Institute of Geophysics & Planetary Physics
Tel 310-267-0696   |   Cell 603-801-8233