[W6YRA] Reminder: Club net Wednesday at 6PM (& shack tour)

Kenneth Kuo dogberto at gmail.com
Thu May 15 08:40:49 PDT 2014

Ryan & Marty,

So it seems that I can carry out a conversation through the W6YRA repeater
if I get onto the roof of my complex (sorta inconvenient when I feel like
veggin' after coming home from work).

Can't really hit the repeater from within my room.  :-(

Also learned that plasma TVs cause noticeable RF interference.

:-)
KHK
(AA6BB)