[W6YRA] Reminder: Club net Wednesday at 6PM (& shack tour)

Khoury, Jeff jkhoury at it.ucla.edu
Thu May 15 10:48:43 PDT 2014

I can hear it okay on an HT and I can key it, but juuuuust barely - if I
stand in the right place.  I can easily use WA6QAG (on top of the VA
Hospital) from home, so I know it shouldn¹t be too terribly hard.

In a month or two I¹m going to put my base antenna back up and then I
should be in easily.

--
Jeff R. Khoury
Manager, Platform Support