[W6YRA] weekly net & meeting tonight at 6

Kyle Colton ky.colton at gmail.com
Wed May 28 20:41:14 PDT 2014

Than you to NX1U, WT1G, KK6KCB, KK6KCD, KK6IZF, and K0ZRO for calling into
the net today.

For a final summary of the HAB flight that we tracked last weekend, see
http://habexproject.org/cubex/. It was great to hear from Jill (WT1G) about
her experiences volunteering at the 2014 Boston Marathon.

We have tentatively scheduled another work-day for the weekend of 21-22
June. Hopefully, we can restore at least some of our HF capabilities and
finish building the new HF vertical. Finally, we've also been talking a bit
about this year's ARRL Field Day. Please start looking at your calendars to
see if you are free 28-29 June for either a weekend in the shack or, if
possible camping.

73,

Kyle Colton
KK6ENG