[W6YRA] Licensing Class: Saturday 25 Oct at 10am in Geo 2834

Kyle Colton kycolton at ucla.edu
Thu Oct 23 16:31:58 PDT 2014

Our first Amateur Radio Licensing Class is this Saturday, 25 October
starting at *10am in Geology 2834*. The classroom is on the 2nd floor, in
the hallway towards the back of the building that connects Geology with
Young. Ryan Caron (NX1U) will be covering material for the Tech and General
level licenses. The class will run until early afternoon, 2pm at the
latest, and will include a lunch break.

Don't worry if you can only make part of the class. Come for what you can
and we can try to fill in any questions outside of class. Additionally the
slides are available on our website.

73,

Kyle Colton
KK6ENG