[W6YRA] Club Meeting Wed, Oct 1 at 5pm (Time Change)

Kyle Colton kycolton at ucla.edu
Tue Sep 30 23:16:40 PDT 2014

Our first meeting of the quarter is tomorrow: Wednesday, October 1st at
5pm. This time is different from past meetings!

While we will try to be on the air, I expect quite a few people to show up
for a more informational meeting based on our booth at the Enormous
Activities Fair today. So while we will try to be on the air, it might be
better to attend in person and meet some of the interested people.

The meeting will probably be more of a meet-and-greet to introduce
interested people to the club and amateur radio, but we also hope to talk
about the upcoming year and start planning activities (including the High
Altitude Balloon and Licensing Classes).

Email me if you have any questions.

73,

Kyle Colton
KK6ENG