[W6YRA] Spring 2015 Meetings

Kyle Colton kycolton at ucla.edu
Thu Apr 2 08:25:10 PDT 2015

Welcome to Spring quarter! There won't be a meeting today, I'm out of
town until tonight. However, I would like to figure out which date and
time works best for everyone this quarter. Please fill out the poll at
http://doodle.com/ev99pbhpdgz66phy if you're interested in attending the
W6YRA weekly meetings.

Ryan will also be leading General level classes this quarter. Spread the
word to anyone you think might be interested! Anyone who is interested
should email me, Ryan, or W6YRA (w6yra at ucla.edu) so we can coordinate it
all.

This quarter, we'll probably get onto the roof to work on repairing some
of the antennas. Also, I'm hoping to hold the Foxhunt (Hidden
Transmitter) this quarter. Please fill out the poll so we can start
meeting and working with radios!

73,

Kyle Colton
KK6ENG