[W6YRA] ISS SSTV 11 April

Kyle Colton kycolton at ucla.edu
Sat Apr 11 20:51:40 PDT 2015

The biggest problem we face is actually routing coaxes, I think. We
might have another 2m antenna either in the shack or on the roof, but we
only have a ~4" diameter hole that all our coaxes go through to the
roof. I'd have to take a look at what our antenna / coax situation is. I
want to get up on the roof anyway, since the roof cam is pointing off in
an odd direction. Not much help when watching yagis spin.

I wasn't quite set up correctly for the 4:30 pass, but I did get a full
image and a partial on the 6pm pass. I used the qsstv package to
demodulate. It's on the w6yra-sat computer if anyone wants to try SSTV
in the future. Happy Cosmonaut Day!

--
73,

Kyle Colton