[W6YRA] SMAP launch with cubesats next Thursday

Kyle Colton ky.colton at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 16:41:11 PST 2015

If you are interested in being around for the passes tomorrow evening, we
ask that you go to a pass earlier in the day. Or if you just want to go to
a satellite pass, that works too. Here are those passes:

0800 - 0815: Vermont Lunar, 80 max EL
0940 - 1000: Vermont Lunar, 32 max EL
1020 - 1040: CubeBug-2, 32 max EL
1115 - 1130: Vermont Lunar, 29 max EL

Room: Boelter 8761
Take the South-West elevator or stairs to the top / 8th floor / penthouse,
and the room is right next to the elevator.

Please email me if you are planning to come to one. If you don't email me,
don't expect me to be there. If anything changes tonight or tomorrow, I'll
send out an email.