[W6YRA] Club Net Tuesday 26 May at 6pm

Kyle Colton kycolton at ucla.edu
Tue May 26 14:59:19 PDT 2015

Last week's net was great. We're going to hold another on-the-air net
this week at 6pm.

I think last week's consensus was that we're going to close the year out
with a work weekend instead of our planned fox hunt. If you're
interested in helping on the work weekend, please let me know which day
would work best. We're considering this Sunday (31 May), or next
Saturday (6 June) or Sunday (7 June). We want to restore the 160m dipole
and the HF vertical among other things. Working directly with antennas
and radios is a great way to reinforce the lessons learned in Ryan's
licensing classes.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me.

--
73,

Kyle Colton
KK6ENG