[W6YRA] W6YRA @ Enormous Activities Fair

Chris Shaffer chrisshaffer at ucla.edu
Mon Sep 21 12:18:21 PDT 2015

Hello everyone,

W6YRA will be participating in the Enormous Activities Fair tomorrow in
Royce Quad.  This is our best opportunity to meet new members and show
them how awesome Amateur Radio can be.

As such, we need everyone's help to make the event a success. The fair
runs 11AM-3PM, and we need to have our table manned for that entire
time. Anyone who has some spare time to come out and help introduce our
club to new  members.

We'll meet in the shack on top of Boelter at 1030 to start moving
equipment down to the field.  I'll send out an email tomorrow with the
location of our booth.

Thanks for your help,

--
Sincerely,