[W6YRA] ELFIN Earth Station presentation tonight 5PM Geology 2813

Ryan Caron rcaron at igpp.ucla.edu
Wed Jan 27 12:07:28 PST 2016

Bruin Amateur Radio Club members,

Spencer and I will be busy this evening practicing for the ELFIN Earth
Station design review, so we won't be having a normal meeting. However,
this is a great opportunity to see what W6YRA is doing for the ELFIN
CubeSat!

Tonight's presentation practice will start at 5PM (the real review is at
12PM tomorrow). Both will be held in Geology 2813. Additionally, the
real review for the satellite half of the link will Friday at 12PM, also
in Geology 2813.

You can see some the station details on the ELFIN website at
http://elfin.igpp.ucla.edu/earth-station/knudsen/

If interested, Please let me know which session(s) you'll be attending.

--
73,
Ryan