[W6YRA] VHF Repeater

Spencer Berger bergerspencer at ucla.edu
Mon Oct 16 18:02:25 PDT 2017

We did basic testing on the VHF repeater using a dummy load. It
appears to work the same way it did before;  I think without the
cavity filters on Factor further testing is impractical since last
time we had to TX through an HT connected directly to it through
attenuation to get a good voice signal to it.

Ryan, what's involved in setting up an appointment to install it on
Factor? Hopefully we can work out a time that will work with Brent.
I'll also email the control codes to relevant parties (perhaps after
adding a little more info from the manual to the text file I have).

-Spencer