[W6YRA] Weekly Meeting Time

Brent A. Corbin corbin at physics.ucla.edu
Tue Jan 9 06:54:13 PST 2018

For those who haven't had any experience at 900 MHz - moisture can
scatter the signal fairly significantly leading to a large effective
path attenuation... Last night, I couldn't get into any of the machines
reliably from the shack and both Sunset and Santiago peak were difficult
to hear.  The situation will definitely improve with the weather (and
with the installation of an outdoor antenna, when that comes through 8*)  ).

73!   wy6s