[Dawn-DAWG] Dawn DAWG: Telecon Thur. Jul 9 at 0730 PDT (1630 CEST)

Joseph Mafi jmafi at igpp.ucla.edu
Wed Jul 8 16:16:41 PDT 2015

Hi Folks,

We'll hold a brief telecon tomorrow to discuss archive status. In
particular I would like to discuss the status of your Ceres deliveries,
the first of which is already due (see schedule below). If you are
unable to attend, please send an email detailingyour status

Thanks,
joe
.

Link to meeting WebEx:
https://jplwebex.jpl.nasa.gov/orion/joinmeeting.do?ED=kT5hGvk3Vprdug3ERfURng==

Direct dialing information:
Call into JPL WebEx:  818-35(4-4044) or Toll Free 844-JPL-WEBX
(844-575-9329)
Meeting Number: 999 257 391

Delivery Schedule
=================
2015-03-16    VCC L-1A due to DSC
2015-04-01    VCC L-1A due to PDS
2015-05-15    VCC L-1B due to DSC
2015-06-01    VCC L-1B due to PDS
2015-06-26    CSA/CSR L-1A due to DSC
2015-07-10    CSA/CSR L-1A due to PDS
2015-07-27    CSA/CSR L-1B due to DSC
2015-08-10    CSA/CSR L-1B due to DPS

Archive Delivery Status
=======================
    * FC
         *  Vesta L-2 global mosaics liens resolved; volume archived
(May 2015)
         *  pre-Vesta L-1A and L-1B volumes in lien resolution
               - Certified with liens (May 2014)
    * GRaND
         *  Ceres cruise L-1A delivered to DSC (2015)
         *  Vesta L-1B volume in lien resolution (2014)
         *  Mars L-1B liens resolved; volume archived (Jul 2015)
    * Gravity
    * VIR
         *  Cruise L-1A and L-1B volumes in review (May 2015)
         *  Vesta higher level product volumes in preparation (Dec 2014)
         *  Vesta L-1B recalibrated data in preparation (UNK)