[Dawn-DAWG] Dawn DAWG: Telecon Thur. Jul 9 at 0730 PDT (1630 CEST)

marco marco.giardino at iaps.inaf.it
Thu Jul 9 01:03:24 PDT 2015

Dear Joe,
today I'll be unable to attend, cause I'll be out of office (same for
the next week telecon).
About the Ceres VIR delivery status, we've currently delivered the 1a
and 1b of the VIS channel only for the CSA and CSR.
We are not planning any new delivery until the end of July: the team is
currently finalizing the adjustemnts (artifact removal and spectral
corrections) required to interpret the IR channel.
Best regards,

Marco

--
Marco Giardino
Istituto di Astrofisica e Planetologia Spaziali - INAF