[Dawn-DAWG] Dawn DAWG cancelled tomorrow (11 Jun 2014)

Joseph Mafi jmafi at igpp.ucla.edu
Wed Jun 10 06:57:24 PDT 2015

Hi Folks,

I will be unavailable for tomorrow's DAWG telecon. As I'm unaware of any
critical issues the telecon is cancelled. If there are any issues that
need to be discussed, please handle them by email

Thanks,
joe
.

Archive Delivery Status:
    * FC
         *  Vesta L-2 global mosaics liens-resolved; volume archived
(May 2015)
         *  pre-Vesta L-1A and L-1B volumes in lien resolution
               - Certified with liens (May 2014)
    * GRaND
         *  Ceres cruise L-1A delivered to DSC (2015)
         *  Vesta L-1B volume in lien resolution (2014)
         *  Mars L-1B volume delivered to PDS (May 2015)
    * Gravity
    * VIR
         *  Cruise L-1A and L-1B volumes in review (May 2015)
         *  Vesta higher level product volumes in preparation (Dec 2014)
         *  Vesta L-1B recalibrated data in preparation (UNK)