[Dawn-DAWG] Dawn DAWG telecon-VIR only: Nov 1 at 0730 PDT (1630 CEST)

Marco Giardino marco.giardino at iaps.inaf.it
Thu Nov 2 08:47:15 PDT 2017

Dear Joe,

today I've not found the meeting ready at the local planned time, maybe
some issue related to the daylight saving time switch?

Anyway, I'm sending you our status update by mail. Concerning our side,
the only point is the "VIR Global Maps status", so about this, the team
has planned to prepare these products:

  * Ceres Global Map of band depth at 2.7 micron
  * Ceres Global Map of band center at 2.7 micron
  * Ceres Global Map of band depth at 3.1 micron
  * Ceres Global Map of band center at 3.1 micron

These products will be released in PDS3 format with detached labels,
following the metadata schema from the Vesta level 2 volume.
The plan is to release all of the four products by the end of November.

Best regards,

Marco

--
Marco