[Dawn-DAWG] Dawn DAWG telecon-VIR only: Nov 16 at 0730 PDT (1630 CEST)

Joseph Mafi jmafi at igpp.ucla.edu
Wed Nov 15 09:22:47 PST 2017

Hi Folks,

At least some of the regular Dawn DAWG attendees are at the Dawn Science
Team Meeting this week. However, if the VIR representatives (Marco and
Sergio) are available, I'd like to meet to discuss the VIR calibration
document feedback, and lien resolution and review schedule. If there are
any issues for the other teams please let me know

Thanks,
joe
.

Link to meeting WebEx:
https://jpl.webex.com/jpl/j.php?MTID=m6c5eef40e1282ffa24062da9ed886cbb

Direct dialing information:
Call into JPL WebEx:  510-210-8882 (No U.S. toll free line)
Meeting Number: 905 356 219

---