[Everyone] REMINDER: EPSS Holiday Party - Call for volunteers and entertainment

Ricky Hart rhart at igpp.ucla.edu
Mon Dec 1 15:17:38 PST 2014

Hi Everyone,
This is just a reminder that we need all the help we can get to make
this year's holiday party great.  We still need a lot of volunteers and
theatrical and/or musical entertainment.  There is less than two weeks
before the party, so please reply to me as soon as possible if you can
help. Thanks!
Team EPSSO

Ricky Hart | Grad Student/System Admin | UCLA Space Physics
5833 Slichter Hall | Los Angeles CA 90095
rhart at igpp.ucla.edu | Office: 310-206-9955