[Everyone] Music and other entertainment for EPSS Holiday Party

Ricky Hart rhart at igpp.ucla.edu
Tue Dec 2 12:17:59 PST 2014

Hello talented people of EPSS!
I apologize for spamming you with more email, but we are still in need
of much entertainment for the holiday party.  We normally have a number
a musical segments, a few videos, and a few live games or sketches each
of which runs about 5-10 minutes.  If you are willing to contribute in
any way please let us know.  Hope to hear back from a lot of you!
Team EPSSO

--
Ricky Hart | Grad Student/System Admin | UCLA Space Physics
5833 Slichter Hall | Los Angeles CA 90095