[IGPP Everyone] Advance notice of long vacation

Richard Fort rfort at igpp.ucla.edu
Wed Aug 17 13:10:08 PDT 2016

Three weeks from today, I will begin a vacation for four full weeks--from September 7 through October 5.
While notices about procedures in my absence will be forthcoming, I wanted to let everyone know now.
Please be aware that certain tasks only I handle for IGPP personnel, such as orders using University Visa card, direct booking of airfare without an agent, most travel reimbursements, and non-routine ordering, will not be available in my absence.
Furthermore, please do not save all your urgent and/or complex requests for the last couple of days before I go.
For those who order regularly, or have known issues for the period when I will be away, I will talk to you individually in the coming weeks.
Thanks,
Rick