[IGPP Everyone] [EPSS Everyone] Ducting project in the Geology Building

Wessenauer, Eric ericw at epss.ucla.edu
Wed Aug 2 11:19:53 PDT 2017

Hello Everyone at EPSS,

As you can probably hear (and see), we have some construction work taking place throughout the Geology Building.  UCLA’s contractors are working hard on replacing some undersized ductwork that serves the building’s fume hoods.  The contractors will be working from 4am until noon on all floors this week.  The Project Manager for the job expects to see a majority of the containment units removed by the end of the day tomorrow.  Please bear with us through the extra noise and foot traffic.

As always, we thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Sincerely,

Eric Wessenauer | Building Manager

UCLA Department of Earth, Planetary, and Space Sciences
595 Charles E Young Drive East
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Office Phone:  310.825.1420
Cell Phone:  818.267.9200