[IGPP Everyone] [EPSS Everyone] New Academic Personnel Coordinator

Brown, Carlene cbrown at epss.ucla.edu
Wed Jul 5 12:50:42 PDT 2017

Dear Everyone,

Please join me in welcoming Monica Alfredsen as the new Academic Personnel Coordinator for EPSS, effective today. Monica comes to us from the College Deans' Office, where she served as the Front Office Coordinator and she recently began cross-training in the field of academic personnel. On a personal level, Monica holds both a bachelor's degree and a master's degree in vocal performance.

Monica can be reached at malfredsen at epss.ucla.edu<mailto:malfredsen at epss.ucla.edu> (email account will be active tomorrow) or x68590 and you can find her in 3805 Geology. Please do stop by to welcome her if you are on campus today.

FYI, Rachel Romero will continue to provide support during the transition. I encourage everyone to send all academic personnel related matters to epssap at epss.ucla.edu<mailto:epssap at epss.ucla.edu> (Monica can access this email account as well).

Thanks,

Carlene

Carlene Brown
CAO, Earth, Planetary, and Space Sciences
Phone: 310-825-9784
Fax: 310-825-2779