[IGPP Everyone] [EPSS Everyone] Geocheminar --- schedule changes

Kevin McKeegan kmckeegan2008 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 11:40:44 PDT 2017

Dear EPSS,
    Because of conflicts involving faculty meetings over the next 5 weeks,
we will move the Geocheminar to the Friday noon timeslot which is not used
by IPLEX this quarter.  So the next Geocheminar will be on Friday, Oct 20,
when our speaker will be Melanie Barboni.  Her subject is "Zircon: the
magmatic time capsule".   All are welcome.

--
Kevin D. McKeegan
Professor of Cosmochemistry & Geochemistry
mckeegan at epss.ucla.edu