[IGPP Everyone] [EPSS Everyone] ROOM 1662. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING STORED IN THIS ROOM I NEED TO KNOW ASAP. We are cleaning up the room of old equipment.

William Greer wgreer at igpp.ucla.edu
Mon Oct 16 14:33:11 PDT 2017

Hi,

We are cleaning out the room and I need to know who has equipment stored
in this room. Its a major clean out if you are no longer using your
equipment then I will depose of it for you. Most of the equipment does
not have a name attached to it, and some professors are long gone. So
please email me and let me know what equipment is yours and if you still
need it stored in this room or can I store it somewhere else.

William Greer