[IGPP Everyone] [EPSS Everyone] New Employee: Roderic O'Connor

Brown, Carlene cbrown at epss.ucla.edu
Thu Sep 7 15:05:47 PDT 2017

Dear Everyone,

Please join me in welcoming our new Programmer/Analyst, Roderic (Rod) O'Connor. Rod started today in EPSS and is brand new to UCLA. He comes to us from the University of Maine where he received a Master of Science degree in Information Systems, and was most recently employed as a Database Manager at the United Way of Eastern Maine.  He also holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Music.

Rod's office is in 4691A Geology and he can be reached at roconnor at epss.ucla.edu<mailto:roconnor at epss.ucla.edu> or X56325. If you are on campus please stop by to introduce yourself and welcome Rod to Bruinville.

Thanks,

Carlene

Carlene Brown
CAO, Earth, Planetary, and Space Sciences
Phone: 310-825-9784
Fax: 310-825-2779