[IGPP Everyone] IGPP Supply Room & Office Supplies

Richard Fort rfort at igpp.ucla.edu
Fri Aug 3 09:55:11 PDT 2018

As the former IGPP continues to be absorbed into EPSS, the time has come for us to no longer stock office supplies, including paper.

Now that the flatbed cart and shipping supplies have been moved to room 3846 Slichter the old supply room is off-limits.

For anyone whose home department is EPSS, please use the supply room in the main office (3806 Geology) from now on. Otherwise, please go to your home departments for supplies on hand.

In case those supply rooms do not stock what you need, we can order for you, if your source of funding allows the purchase.

We will endeavor to keep one case of paper in the office should any urgent need arise.

During the process of cleaning out the old supply room, many things were discovered which we no longer need. Much of this is left over from offices vacated long ago, but may prove useful to some. Note that these items are not all office supplies. Therefore, please come by room 3846 Slichter and take anything you want on the left side of the room—other than the furniture and recycling bins. Any remaining items will be discarded in the coming months.

Thanks.