[IGPP Everyone] Fwd: Brush Fire Off Campus, backed up at BGlen and Mulholland

Emmanuel V. Masongsong emasongsong at igpp.ucla.edu
Tue Jun 12 16:25:23 PDT 2018

Luckily I just passed it as the traffic was getting worse, Beverly Glen is a standstill from nicada to Mulholland, and Mulholland eastbound is closed. It's still pretty small but LAFD are taking it seriously and diverting traffic, likely going to jam up everything around Sunset as well, FYI...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj8VPdYB8SA/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1rd63xvioyb22