[IGPP Everyone] **Respond to POLL/SURVEY ($25 Gift card raffle)** Tomorrow: "Space Science Technology Institute" Town Hall Discussion Fri. March 12th, 3:30pm

Emmanuel V. Masongsong emasongsong at igpp.ucla.edu
Thu Mar 11 11:32:05 PST 2021

Dear all,

This is a reminder to please fill out the SSTI poll as soon as possible (preferably before Friday ). As added encouragement, we will be raffling away four $25 gift cards to poll responders (courtesy of Vassilis), which only necessitates that the responder fill out their name on the poll (Q1). I'd like to assure everyone that the actual responses in the poll are not tied to the name, so they are still effectively anonymous, so please be as honest as possible !

I look forward to seeing you on Friday at 3:30pm for our second SSTI discussion and poll feedback. Please find ZOOM details below.

With best wishes
Jacob

---------------------------------

Dear UCLA Space Physics community,

I'd like to thank you for the discussion arising from the first Space Science and Technology Institute (SSTI) concept presentation that I gave a few weeks ago at the SPARTHRB meeting.

As a follow up, I'd like to solicit your thoughts and feedback as we plan and flesh out this SSTI concept further in preparation for presentation to the Dean. Could I ask you to fill out this poll by next Friday ( March 12th )?
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc9Ny0rG4I9yOX642abF92zfNZs4reNbEQEWfB3YJZAcdFxFA/viewform?usp=sf_link

I will endeavor to collect all the responses I have and give a brief update during our regular Space Physics seminar time (Friday, March 12, 3:30pm ).

Join Zoom Meeting
https://ucla.zoom.us/j/94344506503?pwd=OEpiZzB1L3NROEx5Qkh4cC9RajhlUT09
Meeting ID: 943 4450 6503 Passcode: 007006
One tap mobile: +16692192599,,94344506503# US (San Jose) +12133388477,,94344506503# US (Los Angeles)

Thank you all for your participation!
Jacob
--
Jacob Bortnik, Ph.D.