[IGPP Everyone] NOW! "Space Science Technology Institute" Town Hall Discussion Fri. March 12th, 3:30pm

Emmanuel V. Masongsong emasongsong at igpp.ucla.edu
Fri Mar 12 15:27:08 PST 2021

---------------------------------

Dear UCLA Space Physics community,

I'd like to thank you for the discussion arising from the first Space Science and Technology Institute (SSTI) concept presentation that I gave a few weeks ago at the SPARTHRB meeting.

As a follow up, I'd like to solicit your thoughts and feedback as we plan and flesh out this SSTI concept further in preparation for presentation to the Dean. Could I ask you to fill out this poll by next Friday ( March 12th )?
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc9Ny0rG4I9yOX642abF92zfNZs4reNbEQEWfB3YJZAcdFxFA/viewform?usp=sf_link

I will endeavor to collect all the responses I have and give a brief update during our regular Space Physics seminar time (Friday, March 12, 3:30pm ).

Join Zoom Meeting
https://ucla.zoom.us/j/94344506503?pwd=OEpiZzB1L3NROEx5Qkh4cC9RajhlUT09
Meeting ID: 943 4450 6503 Passcode: 007006
One tap mobile: +16692192599,,94344506503# US (San Jose) +12133388477,,94344506503# US (Los Angeles)

Thank you all for your participation!
Jacob
--
Jacob Bortnik, Ph.D.