[GEM] THE GEM MESSENGER, Volume 25, Number 51

Newsletter Editor editor at igpp.ucla.edu
Sun Dec 6 19:21:12 PST 2015

***************************
     THE GEM MESSENGER
***************************

Volume 25, Number 51
December 6, 2015

Table of Contents

1. 2015 Mini-GEM Session: Transient Phenomena at the Magnetopause and Bow Shock and Their Ground Signatures Focus Group

2. 2015 Mini-GEM Session: Heliophysics/Geospace System Observatory (H/GSO) Coordination Planning

3. 2015 Mini-GEM Session: Testing Proposed Links between Mesoscale Auroral and Polar Cap Dynamics and Substorms Focus Group

1. 2015 Mini-GEM Session: Transient Phenomena at the Magnetopause and Bow Shock and Their Ground Signatures Focus Group