[W6YRA] High Altitude Balloon Meeting - 14 APR 2014 at 6:00pm

Kyle Colton kycolton at ucla.edu
Mon Apr 21 12:46:25 PDT 2014

Just to avoid any confusion, there *will not be a HAB meeting tonight*. The
Monday meeting time is not reoccurring, and we'll be wanting to change it
anyway to work better with some people's schedules.

I'll probably schedule another meeting next week or the week after, but
we're still waiting on funding, so things are still slow. In response to
things that we covered last week, I will try to get a system block diagram
out as soon as possible, and we are currently looking into ways to get a
wiki site for more collaboration.

Again, no meeting tonight. If you have questions, feel free to email me.

73,

Kyle Colton
KK6ENG