[W6YRA] High Altitude Balloon Planning

Kyle Colton kycolton at ucla.edu
Fri Jan 24 17:13:43 PST 2014

Sorry about the late notice, but I'm hoping to have a High Altitude Balloon
planning meeting tomorrow after the amateur radio class.

The class goes from 10am to 3pm with an hour lunch break. If possible,
we'll be meeting at 3pm for probably a half hour to an hour. We'll start in
the same room as the class: Slichter 2834. The class is strongly
recommended for anyone who wants to take part in the mission but isn't
licensed in amateur radio yet.

Again, sorry about the late notice. These meetings will probably continue
to be right after each of these classes. This email is going to the general
W6YRA list and people who specifically mentioned they were interested in
the mission. If you have any questions or comments, don't hesitate to let
me know.

73,

Kyle Colton
KK6ENG