[W6YRA] UHF Net Tonight at 6pm

Kyle Colton kycolton at ucla.edu
Wed Jul 9 18:16:28 PDT 2014

On Saturday, 12 July, Ryan and I will be working a bit at the shack. We'll
probably start sometime around 10am and work until 4-6pm. If anyone is
interested in joining us for a bit of radio work and maintenance, please
let us know.

Also, we'll be coming up on funding applications for the 2014-2015 school
year, which means we might be able to get more money for activities. If
anyone has activities or events they'd like to see happen, send me an email
and we'll work out who is interested and what it would take. So far we're
planning a launch of the High Altitude Balloon we talked about so much last
year, and an event to build antennas for club members (probably UHF or VHF
yagis or dipoles). If you are interested in either of those events or have
something else you'd like to see happen (foxhunt, community service
volunteering, tech/general/extra classes etc), send me an email so I can
compile a list.

73,

Kyle Colton
KK6ENG