[W6YRA] UHF Net Tonight, 6pm

Kyle Colton kycolton at ucla.edu
Wed Jul 16 10:33:46 PDT 2014

Our net is scheduled for tonight at 6pm, however, over summer we've had low
attendance, so it may be more of a conversation than an official net.
Still, everyone is welcome to tune in and key up at 6pm tonight.

Please remember to email me if you have ideas for events that you'd like to
see hosted next year. So far people have expressed interest in the high
altitude balloon, an antenna building session, and a foxhunt. If there's
something else you'd like to see happen or are really interested in one of
those, please let me know.

73,

Kyle Colton
KK6ENG