[W6YRA] net tonight 6PM

Kyle Colton ky.colton at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 18:27:09 PDT 2014

Thank you, Stephen (KK6KCD), Ryan (NX1U), Jill (WT1G), and Junji (KE6WGD)
for tuning in. Congratulations all around on getting the $1800 grant for HF
equipment and tower maintenance! As we mentioned, we're looking at the
weekend before Field Day for a work day where hopefully we can put that
money to good use.

Field Day is 28-29 June, and the work day would be either 21 or 22 June. If
you have any questions, feel free to send me an email.

73,

Kyle Colton
KK6ENG