[W6YRA] Reminder: Club net Wednesday at 6PM (& shack tour)

Kyle Colton ky.colton at gmail.com
Thu May 15 10:04:45 PDT 2014

I think there might have been a mixup in all the coax and the repeater is
on a different antenna than the UHF yagi that we talked about yesterday.
While we were on the roof, I traced that coax and it terminated on the
roof. It just gives us all the more reason to check which antenna the
repeater is on, and clean up the roof a bit so this doesn't happen again.

Kyle Colton
KK6ENG