[W6YRA] Reminder: Club net Wednesday at 6PM (& shack tour)

Khoury, Jeff jkhoury at it.ucla.edu
Thu May 15 10:11:17 PDT 2014

So it's not connected to any antenna or is it connected to a different one?

--
Jeff R. Khoury
Manager, Platform Support

From: Kyle Colton <ky.colton at gmail.com<mailto:ky.colton at gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, May 15, 2014 at 10:04 AM
To: "w6yra at lists.igpp.ucla.edu<mailto:w6yra at lists.igpp.ucla.edu>" <w6yra at lists.igpp.ucla.edu<mailto:w6yra at lists.igpp.ucla.edu>>
Subject: Re: [W6YRA] Reminder: Club net Wednesday at 6PM (& shack tour)

I think there might have been a mixup in all the coax and the repeater is on a different antenna than the UHF yagi that we talked about yesterday. While we were on the roof, I traced that coax and it terminated on the roof. It just gives us all the more reason to check which antenna the repeater is on, and clean up the roof a bit so this doesn't happen again.

Kyle Colton
KK6ENG