[W6YRA] Weekly Net (Wed 6pm) and Enormous Activities Fair

Kyle Colton kycolton at ucla.edu
Tue Sep 9 09:53:17 PDT 2014

Our weekly net will be tomorrow (Wednesday) night at 6pm on our UHF
repeater.

Also, we will have a table at the Enormous Activities Fair on Tuesday,
September 30, from 9:30am to 3:30pm (event is 11-3). Please let me know if
you can be present for some or all of that time. Any help would be greatly
appreciated. We should also plan on having a small display up if possible,
if you have any ideas for what that should be, let me know.

73,

Kyle Colton
KK6ENG