[W6YRA] Weekly Net (Wed 6pm) and Enormous Activities Fair

Kyle Colton kycolton at ucla.edu
Thu Sep 11 10:40:30 PDT 2014

*Enormous Activities Fair:* Please let me know if you can make it, this is
a big opportunity for recruitment. We have a booth on 30 Sept. from
9:30am-3:30pm. The event runs 11:00am-3:00pm. Either email me with times or
fill out the poll linked here: http://doodle.com/cwawpr366q7k29bx

*Shirts: *With EAF coming up, it might be nice to have a more unified front
and have shirts made. I'm considering using something like callsignwear.com
to put club call, club name, personal name, and personal call on a fairly
plain polo shit. Cost per person would probably be ~$25. If you have any
comments on how to lay out the text or where better to order shirts from,
please let me know. If you're interested, please also let me know via email.

*Work Weekend:* I'd like to kick off the year with a bit of shack
maintance. We still have the HF vertical not fully assembled, and we can
put in a bit more time on the rooftop to hopefully restore more HF
functionality. Please email me with the weekend date you're available (out
of 27, 28 Sept; 4,5, 11, 12, 18, 19 Oct) or fill out the poll linked here:
http://doodle.com/g495dn4ikwvri8tk

If you have any questions about any of this, feel free to email me. We
should have more updates on the high altitude balloon soon.

73,

Kyle Colton
KK6ENG