[W6YRA] [Fwd: SCRRBA General Meeting - Saturday October 18, 2014]

pkcwang at seas.ucla.edu pkcwang at seas.ucla.edu
Tue Sep 9 23:33:40 PDT 2014

Subject: SCRRBA General Meeting - Saturday October 18, 2014
From:    "SCRRBA Admin" <admin2 at scrrba.org>
Date:    Tue, September 9, 2014 10:58 pm
To:      undisclosed-recipients:;

The 2014 SCRRBA General Meeting will take place on Saturday October
18th, 2014 at Harvey Mudd College in Claremont, CA. _*Please note that
we are meeting in a new building*_!  We will meet in room 1430 in the
new Shanahan Teaching and Learning Center.  This building is just 50
yards East of the old meeting location in the Galileo Hall.

To get to Harvey Mudd College, take I-210 East or the 57 North to the
210 East. Exit at Towne Avenue and go South to Foothill Blvd. Turn left
(head East) on Foothill Blvd about 1.3 miles to Dartmouth Road.

Alternatively, take I-10 to Indian Hill Blvd., go North to Foothill
Blvd., and travel East just less than a mile just past Dartmouth Rd.

Head East past Dartmouth Road on Foothill Blvd. Enter the first driveway
on your right about 100 feet from the intersection of Dartmouth and
Foothill.

Be sure that you either show up or send a qualified representative. You
or your representative will speak and listen for the interests of you,
the "coordinee", and your systems’ members. You or your representative
will need to be willing to both express yourselves, and to bring back to
all of your system members a report on the meeting.

For more information and any updates prior to the meeting:
http://www.scrrba.org/Announcements/2014/OctNotice.htm