[W6YRA] Week Updates, No Net Tonight

Kyle Colton kycolton at ucla.edu
Wed Sep 17 13:01:19 PDT 2014

There will be no official net tonight but I'll still be on-air around the
usual time. We also have a few updates continuing from last week.

The Enormous Activities Fair is on 30 Sept. from 9:30am-3:30pm. Please
either email me with times or fill out the poll linked here if you can
help: http://doodle.com/cwawpr366q7k29bx

I'd like to schedule a workday to improve our HF capabilities. Please email
me with the weekend date you're available (out of 27, 28 Sept; 4,5, 11, 12,
18, 19 Oct) or fill out the poll linked here:
http://doodle.com/g495dn4ikwvri8tk

73,

Kyle Colton
KK6ENG